Stomach cancer is somewhat an unusual type of cancer. About 7,000 people are diagnosed in the USA each year.
Stomach cancer lawsuits allow individuals and families exposed to acid reflux drugs to seek compensation for the pain, suffering, medical expenses, and other harm caused by these dangerous drugs. In addition, filing a heartburn medication cancer lawsuit against a drug maker is the only way to bring the company to justice.
Image Source: Google
Symptoms Of Stomach Cancer:
The first indications of stomach cancer are uncertain and can easily be confused with other, less serious infirmities. They include:
- Constant digestion and heartburn
- You feel very full or swollen after eating
- Constant stomach pain
Symptoms of advanced stomach cancer can include:
- Blood in the stool or stool is black
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
Types Of Stomach Cancer:
There are different types of stomach cancer. More than 95% of gastric cancers develop in the cells lining the stomach and are called adenocarcinomas.
Less common types of stomach cancer are gastric lymphoma that develops in lymphoid tissue and gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST) that develops in muscle or connective tissue. Gastric wall tissue.
How To Treat Stomach Cancer:
- Many instances of stomach cancer are not entirely treatable, but it is still possible to reduce symptoms and enhance the condition of life through chemotherapy and, in some cases, radiation therapy and surgery.
- If surgery is performed, surgery is able to cure stomach cancer as long as all the cancerous tissue will be removed from the stomach.
- Chemotherapy can also be used before surgery to shrink the tumor and sometimes after surgery to prevent cancer from returning.